Electric Snow Throwers Start Every Time
Collapsible Handlebar For Easy Storage
This is a review of the WORX WG760 18-inch Amp Electric snow thrower that can toss snow up to 30 feet. It has a chute that is adjustable up to 180 degrees. This model can clear a path 18 inches wide and 9-inches deep all in one pass. It also has a collapsible tool-less handlebar for easy storage. This handlebar has three positions so you can choose a height just right for you.
This model will work very well with moderate snowfalls up to 9 inches. It is recommended that if you should receive average snowfalls greater than nine inches use a bigger machine or due multiple runs during heavy snowfalls.
Below are the product specifications that you can use to compare with other electric snow blower models.
- Model Number: WG650
- Manufacture: WORX
- Motor: 13 Amps
- Auger Material: Rubber
- Auger Diameter: 10 (10.25 cm)
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Chute Rotation: Basic Crank
- Chute Turning Radius: 180 Degrees
- Max Throwing Distance: 30 Feet (9.14 meters)
- Drive System: Push
- Tire Size: 7” x 1.5” (17.78 cm x 3.81 cm)
- Weight: 27 Pounds (12.25 kilograms)
- Consumer Warranty: 2-Years
- Commercial Warranty: No
- List Price: $344.88
- Current Price: $215.59
Purchase this snow blower here: WORX WG650 Electric Snow Thrower
Below are some operation tips for your electric snow blower.
- Use an authorized outdoor extension cord for your machine.
- Be sure to purchase a cord that reaches the farthest cleaning area from the outlet.
- Before use, check the cord for any cracks or pealing. If found, replace it.
- To help prevent clogging of the chute, spray it with a non-stick spray.
- When removing clogged snow from the chute, turn-off the motor and disconnect the cord from the machine to prevent injuries.
- Follow the manufacturer’s maintenance steps as stated in the owner’s manual to prevent voiding the warranty.
There are over 100 customer reviews to read from the owners that purchased this snow blower. Check them out before you buy.
Below are some videos you can see about this snow thrower model.
Snow Thrower In Action
Model WG650 Review
Go back to the snow blowers and more home page.