This is a review of the GreenWorks 26032 12 Amp snow thrower that has a 20-inch clearing width and a 10-inch depth all in one pass. This particular model can toss snow up to 25 feet and clear the snow down to the cement on the sidewalk or driveway.
The use of this electric model is good for small to medium size yards, driveways or walkways. It also comes with a 4-year consumer warranty. This model comes with a cord lock to help prevent it from disengaging from the machine’s plug.
This machine works best in small to moderate snowfalls. If your area is a recipient of large snowfalls, and you have a large area to clear, then a bigger snow blower is recommended for the job. The machine is also environmental friendly (eco-friendly) as it does not leave a carbon footprint like its gas-powered competitors.
Below are the specifications for the GreenWorks 26032 snow blower:
- Model Number: 26032
- Manufacture: GreenWorks
- Power: Electric
- Motor: 12 Amps
- Clearing Width: 20 Inches
- Clearing Depth: 10 Inches
- Auger Material: Plastic
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Chute Rotation: Basic Crank
- Chute Turning Radius: 180 Degrees
- Capacity Per Minute: Up to 850 pounds
- Max Throwing Distance: 25 Feet
- Drive System: Push
- Tire Type: Plastic Wheel
- Tire Size: 6” x 1.5” (15.24 cm x 3.18 cm)
- Weight: 46 Pounds (20.87 Kilograms)
- Consumer Warranty: 4-Years
- Commercial Warranty: No
- List Price: $249.99
- Current Price: $163.99 (Purchase the GreenWorks 26032 Snow Thrower by clicking on the link
- Savings: $86 (34%)
Below are some operational tips you can use with this snow blower:
- Before each use, check for loose bolts. If found, tighten them.
- Before each use, check the extension cord for any cracks or pealing and replace it, if found.
- Use an authorized outdoor extension cord for your machine. Consult the owner’s manual for the correct gauge to purchase.
- Buy sufficient extension cord length so it reaches the largest area to clear from the outlet.
- Read the owner’s manual for any required maintenance that must be done so that you don’t void the warranty.
Here is a sample video of this snow blower in action.
The best way to know about this machine is directly from the owners of the product. The link will take you to over 340 customer reviews that you can read before purchasing.
Go back to the snow blowers and more home page.