This is a review of the Toro 38361 Power Shovel 7.5 amp electric snow thrower which will perform excellently in small snow storms of less than 6-inches. If you live in an area where the average snowfall is between 2-4 inches, then this model will meet your needs. However, if you should have a larger area to clear, or have a higher average amount of snowfall, it is not recommended that you use this model. It’s recommended that a larger model be used. Toro is the #1 brand of electric snow blowers in the United States.
The Toro 38361 works well in clearing small driveways up to two cars and sidewalks and patios or decks. It will clear a path of twelve inches up to a depth of 6 inches in one pass and throw the snow up to 20 feet. Toro electric snow throwers are rated number one. After use, you can hang up this model in the garage or closet. It does not take up much storage space. It’s very easy to lift as it weights only 13 pounds.
Below are the product specifications for the Toro 38361 electric snow thrower which can be used to compare with other similar snow throwers.
- Model: 38361
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Motor: Electric 7.5 amp
- Two Blade Rotor: Can throw snow up to 20 feet
- Auger Material: Plastic
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Drive System: Push
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Cord Lock System: Yes (Ensures cord is secure and does not pull out)
- Consumer Warranty: 2-Years full
- Commercial Warranty: No
- List Price: $149.00
- Current Price: $99.00 (34% Savings)
Below are some quick maintenance tips that you can use when purchasing an electric snow blower.
- Always use an authorized outside extension cord for your electric snow blower.
- Be sure to have a sufficient extension cord length so the unit can reach all parts of the clearing area.
- Before using your Toro unit, inspect the extension cord for any cracks or pealing. This could cause electric shocks which you want to avoid. Replace entire cord if any are found.
- Always before using your machine, inspect the unit for loose bolts and tighten them.
- Follow the owner’s manual for any additional maintenance that maybe required so not to void the warranty.
Below are some videos of this Toro snow thrower in action.
Toro 38361 Snow Blower In Action
Toro In Action
Before committing yourself in buying this unit, you can read some or all the customer reviews of owners who have already purchased and are users of the product.
You can purchase this snow thrower by clicking on Toro 38361 Power Shovel 7.5 Amp Electric Snow Thrower!