Easy To Remove Handle For Storage
This is a review of the Snow Joe SJ620 Electric snow blower which has 13.5 amps of power to clear snow up to 10-inches deep right down to the pavement. The unit is very easy to maintain as it requires no oil or gasoline to add. Because the handle can be removed, you can easily store the snow blower away for the next winter.
This model will clear an 18-inch path and up to 10-inches of snow depth in one pass. You can clear up to 2,450 square feet in one hour, and throw up to 650 pounds of snow per minute.
If you should experience larger snowfalls, you might want to consider using a more powerful unit.
SJ620 Model Specifications
- Model Number: SJ620
- Manufacture: Snow Joe
- Amps: 13.5
- Auger Material: Plastic
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Chute Rotation: Basic Crank
- Chute Radius: 180 Degrees
- Rotor: 4-Blades
- Max Throwing Distance: 20 Feet
- Drive System: Push
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Dimensions: 45” Long X 38” High X 19” Wide
- Weight: 31.5 Pounds
- Consumer Warranty: 2-Years Full Warranty
- Commercial Warranty: Not Available
- List Price: $239.99
- Sale Price: $131.01 (45% Savings)
Below are some tips you can use when operating your electric snow blower.
- Always use an authorized 12-guage outdoor extension cord for your electric snow blower. Be sure the cord will reach the furthest distance that must be cleared from the outlet.
- Apply WD-40 to the bolts inside the chute for easy turning.
- Apply a non-stick spray over the auger and inside the chute to help prevent clogging from wet snow.
- Go a little faster. A chute can get clogged when you are going to slow. Try to pick up the pace. If that’s not possible because of a physical issue, then consider getting a more powerful snow blower.
- Before each use, check for loose bolts and tighten them.
- Before each use, examine the extension cord for any cracks or pealing. If found, replace it. Failure to do so may lead to electrical shock or serious injury.
Below are some customer reviews that you can read about what some actual owners think good or bad about the product. Check them out before you purchase.
Below are three videos of seeing this model in action.
SJ620 In Action
SJ620 In Action Verses 8” of Snow
Go back to the snow blowers and more home page.
You can purchase Snow Joe SJ620 18-Inch 13.5-Amp Electric Snow Thrower by clicking on the link!